Annual Colorado Rockies Tickets Fundraiser.
Free for All Kids Baseball Camp
- Each player is given a number of tickets to sell for two specific games.
- This responsibility provides for the entire baseball program to travel to Coors Field each year for the Varsity Team to play one league game.
- This fundraiser is one the baseball program depends on to fund various activities.
- This fundraiser serves as a player community service project where the teams host a FREE baseball technique camp for players 8 to 14 at Pando Park.
- Lobo players man different stations for the camp.
- All Players send out 10 letters each asking for a donation to the program that is sent directly to the school.
King Soopers Cards
- Players are encouraged to sell banners to be displayed during the season on the Pando Park fence.
- Players who travel with the team over Spring Break are credited $200 for each sold banner towards their cost of the trip. All Fees must be collected before departure for credit toward the trip
- Available this year is the one year banner fee for $300. Any returning banner sponsors can renew for $200.
- Banner Sponsor Forms can be found under the FORMS tab at the top of the website.
Brick Wall at Gabe Pando Park.
- King Soopers cards are available to ALL Lobo Families. The Rocky Baseball program receives five percentage for each dollar loaded on the card. That amount goes to each individual players summer baseball account.
The Rocky Mountain Baseball team invites you to become a permanent part of Gabe Pando Park by purchasing an engraved brick for the backstop wall. An engraved brick is an easy way to leave your legacy and show your support for the Rocky Mountain Baseball program. Buy your brick today and make your mark.
For any additonal information on any fundraising please contact Coach Bullock via EMAIL
- - Honor someone special
- - Recognize someone special
- - Remember a loved one
- - Remember a special date
- - Join with teammates for a class brick
- - Set your name in stone for decades to come
Online Ordering Website is at:
A player who makes others around him better is a great player. --- John Wooden